For 6 Months Contract
The project manager is responsible for ensuring the projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
This would include but is not limited to:
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Assisting where necessary draft BCs, RFIs, RFQs & RFPs for PMOBYTES projects in both languages (Arabic/English) if it’s required.
- Support PMOBYTES team to attending and participating in meetings with tender committee.
- Developing a Project Management Plan, including project objectives, deliverables, role/responsibilities/contact information, communication protocols, document control methodology, cost management, schedule management and quality management plans.
- Developing projects scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Maintaining ongoing dialogue with PMOBYTES IT team and Vendors and escalating issues to the Director through PMOBYTES.
- Developing and maintaining the overall project milestone schedule.
- Developing and maintaining a Project Risk Management Plan for the project life.
- Managing and overseeing the Project Budget (including professional services, licensing, maintenance & support).
- Providing a bi-weekly report to PMOBYTES PMO on the progress of the projects.
- Scheduling and conducting on-site bi-weekly progress meetings involving PMOBYTES members.
- Keeping track of the budget and advising PMOBYTES on the status of the budget and schedule. This will include timely advice on any situation which may increase the cost of the project or result in delayed completion.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation files.
- Reviewing any requests for changes, and submitting written recommendations to PMOBYTES with final terms and price for consideration and approval.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a must.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in handling IT projects.
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
We are looking for a Business Coordinator who is motivated to work and grow in our start-up organization. We are a small team and this profile is crucial to have a strong foundation to our organization.
Job will involve customer interactions and regular reporting to Management. PMOBytes have visa transfer option available and appropriate candidates can be hired immediately if they fit the below qualifications and are able to perform the responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
• Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
• Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
• Ability to coordinate with projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Familiar with local culture and clients.
• Basic Project Management Knowledge
• Basic WordPress and web development knowledge
• Previous experience working for a start-up organization will be a bonus
• Basic financial knowledge to understand Business case and update the same
• Elementary IT knowledge to support products like JIRA, QPunch Project Management Systems
• Preferably Posses Certifications like - ITIL/PRINCE2 Foundation/CAPM/Agile etc.
Key responsibilities :
• Arranges training programs and facilities its successful conduction
• Meet with students, client, potentials, alliances and suppliers to grow the business
• Setup and provide demos of QPunch-Smart Project Management Solution to potential clients
• Contact/Follow-up with potential clients/students via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings to obtain business
• Project Admin activities to draft proper minutes of meeting, follow-up on actions and provide regular updates to stakeholders
• Daily report to management over Business development progress
• Researches new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
• Conducts keyword research and web statistics reporting
• Contributes to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
• Contributes to company and industry blogs and manage e-communication
• Proactively seeks business opportunities and meet clients for business development
• Develops Business Proposal and presentation for client sales
• Assists in Marketing activities, identifying new partners and business verticals to increase business revenue
• Track, support and troubleshoot support cases for QPunch / Jira Project Management systems
|Job Category||Full time|
|Sales and Marketing||8|
We are looking for an Atlassian Administrator with pre-sales capabilities who is self-driven and understands Agile practices, methodology, and Scrum framework. He can individually handle client demos and support for different Atlassian products. Responsibilities will include client requests for product demos, system configuration, supporting user issues, maintaining the environment for uptime, and implementing/updating plug-ins. He should be able to provide compelling value-based demonstrations, support enterprise Proof of Concepts, and ultimately close business.
Responsibilities for Atlassian administrator
- Able to define a product vision, road-map and growth opportunities for the products in collaboration with stakeholders
- Engage effectively with the client project teams to strengthen the network, including the development of Enhancement Proposals
- Able to understand business requirements, document them, and then translate them into admin tasks
- Partner with Sales to develop innovative account strategies and help our team to achieve revenue goals
- Able to draft proposals and work with Atlassian partner system to extract quotations for potential clients
- Able to demonstrate Atlassian and its value proposition to potential clients.
- Configuration, maintenance, and administration of Atlassian products and plug-ins (Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jira Service Desk, Big picture, script runner, tempo planner, and tempo timesheets etc.)
- Prompt issue resolution with JIRA Projects and Confluence in coordination with other admins, partner teams, and Atlassian premier support
- Manage system access across groups to ensure security compliance and maintain best practices
- Manage monitoring systems, configuring/editing as needed to ensure the full stack of Atlassian services are available through the predictive notification
- Develop and recommend service and process improvements
- Conduct training for employees and new hires on JIRA and also briefing the team/s on new functionalities.
- Coordinate the delivery of systems, infrastructure, and application services
- Manage and administer Atlassian product contracts, add-ons, plugins, and extensions
- Work with development and design teams to identify procedural efficiencies, such as with Jira Workflows, custom fields, etc.
- Proficiency in working with vendors, negotiation, and facilitating process workflow changes by users to adopt and improve technology-based workflows
- Manage license updates and renewals for Atlassian products
- Monitor server usage
- Establish and promote best practices for the usage of Atlassian tools
- Help guide and maintain the organization of data in Atlassian tools
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Qualification for JIRA administrator
- 3 years’ experience administrating Atlassian products and plug-ins (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jira Service Desk, Big picture, script runner, tempo planner, and tempo timesheets)
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with JQL
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of both Scrum and Kanban methodologies (certificate candidates will be given more preference)
- Experience extending Atlassian products via code development is preferable
- Experience directly integrating Atlassian products with other systems is preferable
- Knowledge of script runner is a plus
ACP- 100, ACP-610, ACP-620 (Minimum of two Atlassian certifications are required)
|Job Category||Full time|