Making Project Management Simple
We are looking for a Business Coordinator who is motivated to work and grow in our start-up organization. We are a small team and this profile is crucial to have a strong foundation to our organization.
Job will involve customer interactions and regular reporting to Management. PMOBytes have visa transfer option available and appropriate candidates can be hired immediately if they fit the below qualifications and are able to perform the responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
• Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
• Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
• Ability to coordinate with projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Familiar with local culture and clients.
• Basic Project Management Knowledge
• Basic WordPress and web development knowledge
• Previous experience working for a start-up organization will be a bonus
• Basic financial knowledge to understand Business case and update the same
• Elementary IT knowledge to support products like JIRA, QPunch Project Management Systems
• Preferably Posses Certifications like – ITIL/PRINCE2 Foundation/CAPM/Agile etc.
Key responsibilities :
• Arranges training programs and facilities its successful conduction
• Meet with students, client, potentials, alliances and suppliers to grow the business
• Setup and provide demos of QPunch-Smart Project Management Solution to potential clients
• Contact/Follow-up with potential clients/students via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings to obtain business
• Project Admin activities to draft proper minutes of meeting, follow-up on actions and provide regular updates to stakeholders
• Daily report to management over Business development progress
• Researches new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
• Conducts keyword research and web statistics reporting
• Contributes to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
• Contributes to company and industry blogs and manage e-communication
• Proactively seeks business opportunities and meet clients for business development
• Develops Business Proposal and presentation for client sales
• Assists in Marketing activities, identifying new partners and business verticals to increase business revenue
• Track, support and troubleshoot support cases for QPunch / Jira Project Management systems
|Job Category||Full time|
|Sales and Marketing||8|