AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials®
In this course, you’ll gain an overall understanding of AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support.
This course also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe the key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (e.g., whitepapers, support tickets)
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
Beginners welcome: no need to know anything about AWS!
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications.
An AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is a recommended path to achieving Specialty certification or an optional start toward Associate certification.
- Course Material
- Exam Voucher with online Proctor
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- C-level executives
- AWS Academy students
- Other IT-related professionals
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- General IT technical knowledge
- General IT business knowledge
Other Courses !
For any more clarification email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org in relation to any of the above courses