PRINCE2 Agile™ Foundation and Practitioner
PRINCE2 Agile Certification™
PRINCE2 Agile combines the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly- defined framework of PRINCE2™. Created for those organizations and individuals who use PRINCE2, but recognize the benefits of applying agile methods, it provides guidance on how to practically apply both PRINCE2 and agile; thus, reducing conflict so that you can benefit from the best of both worlds.
Our instructors have 20+ experience in the IT, Construction, Business Governance and other industries and are even Authorized instructors from AXELOS and Peoplecert. They have a unique teaching style to help an aspiring candidate to understand the complex concepts in a very practical manner using real life examples.
We have delivered training programs to more than 500+ candidates from different corporate entities, ministries, multinational organisations and private individuals.
We are offering Foundation and Practitioner training for PRINCE2 Agile.
*There is no special prerequisite for PRINCE2 Agile, it will be beneficial if you belong to Project Management field and have relevant experience of the PRINCE2 framework.
Our 4-day combined PRINCE2® Agile Foundation and Practitioner course provides a full understanding of the PRINCE2™ Agile methodology and training for two highly respected professional certifications: PRINCE2™ Agile Foundation and PRINCE2™ Agile Practitioner. Both exams are included.
Implementing PRINCE2 Agile™ within an organisation can provide a variety of benefits, such as enhanced value of delivery, reduced risk of deficient products via incremental and iterative delivery, and the emergence of disciplined flexibility. The PRINCE2™ Agile Foundation and Practitioner exams are both included.
The PRINCE2 Agile™ Foundation and Practitioner certification course is fully accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS, a world-leading best practice provider.
By the end of the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner course you should:
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Be able to tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- Be fully prepared to sit the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner examinations
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam
- 60 minutes
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 28 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions – 55% pass mark
- Closed book
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions – 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certificate is designed to help professionals deliver agile projects by tailoring PRINCE2 management controls with a broad tool-set of agile delivery techniques and frameworks.
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner combines agile concepts with the world’s most popular approach to project management. Developed in response to user demand, the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification teaches you to blend structure, governance and control with agile methods, techniques and approaches.
- Free E-learning Module with Classroom training
- Course Material
- Mock-up test, quizzes and interactive puzzles.
- A wealth of interactive exercises and puzzles to help develop practical application.
- PRINCE2 Agile Official manual
- Project Managers
- Programme Managers
- Project Administrators
- Project Coordinators
- Project Management Support Service Managers
- Programme Office Managers
- Heads of Change
There are no formal pre-requisites for the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam. In order to take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner examination, a candidate must hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
For any more clarification email us @ [email protected] in relation to any of the above courses