Get a firm understanding of the core skills needed to be a successful project manager with PRINCE2® Foundation. PMOBytes an AXELOS ATO (Authorized Training center) provides PRINCE2 Foundation course every month.
We are also running individualised trainings over weekends for busy professionals in Doha, Qatar. Our instructors have 20+ experience in the IT, Construction, Business Governance and other industries and are even Authorized instructors from AXELOS and Peoplecert.
They have a unique teaching style to help an aspiring candidate to understand the complex concepts in a very practical manner using real life examples. Our fully-accredited training allows you to learn at a pace that suits you, in classroom, at home or on the go.
The PRINCE2 Foundation examination is aiming to measure whether a candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 methodology within a project environment supporting PRINCE2.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
PRINCE2 Foundation classroom training is designed for 2 days (16 hours) to complete and fully prepare for the Foundation examination. The course is broken into multiple sessions, combining leading edge multimedia and interactive exercises for optimum enjoyment and knowledge retention. This course conforms to the PRINCE2 2017 syllabus.
PMOBytes an Authorised training center of AXELOS and PeopleCert also offers PRINCE2 examinations post the training to ensure all candidates get certified to achieve their certification goals
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
|Physical Classroom||Virtual Class||Individual Virtual Class||E-learning|
|Location in Qatar||Dedicated Online Tutor||Dedicated Online Tutor||Self Paced Learning (Exams fees included)|
|16 Hours||16 Hours||16 Hours||1 year|
|-2 days session (over the weekend)||-10 sessions (excluding weekends)||Agreed Pre-booked sessions||24/7 from Registration|
|Exams included||Exams included||Individual sessions with Flexible timings (Exam fees included)||Learn Anytime from Anywhere|
PRINCE2® Course Syllabus
PRINCE2 provides an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. This method is the de-facto standard for Project Management and is practiced worldwide. PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) provides common processes, management products, roles, and language for use throughout an organisation’s projects.
- 12 months online access to our accredited PRINCE2 Foundation course
- Full tutor support, plus many additional resources to help put PRINCE2 into practice
- PRINCE2 Foundation exam simulator
- PRINCE2 process map
- PRINCE2 Foundation exam: Valid for 12 months from purchase date. Exam must be taken at the test centre
- Official PRINCE2 manual
- Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers
- Other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including:
- Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
- Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts)
- Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel)
- Operational line managers/staff
- Closed book
- 60 minutes duration
- 60 questions
- 33/60 required to pass = 55% pass mark
Need More Details
For any more clarification email us @ [email protected] in relation to any of the above courses