Project Management Professional (PMP)®
original price: $400 offer price: $299
Project Management Professional (PMP)® is an industry-recognised certification for project managers. Globally recognised and demanded, the PMP credential demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
PMP e-learning is based on the PMBOK® Guide. Students view and review e-learning sessions, complete a range of interactive exercises in each session and test themselves with a range of multiple choice format questions. These questions are based on typical questions in the PMP examination.
The course is highly interactive and engaging, containing animation and narration throughout. Built using proven development approach, the course breaks down the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) Sixth Edition into easily digested sessions, which align with each of the PMBOK® Guide knowledge areas.
Each session contains lots of real life examples helping learners to apply the theory. The course includes a wealth of interaction including, exercises and puzzles to help develop practical application and assist with knowledge retention. Learners are introduced to virtual classmates; a group of animated characters who help explore some of the PMBOK® Guide more complex concepts. Each session also includes numerous multiple choice questions to test the users understanding.
This is not simply an exam crammer, but provides a comprehensive insight into the world of projects and project management. After completing this course, learners will have a much greater understanding and will be well prepared to sit the PMP® examination however it is important to remember especially with PMP that the training course alone will not be enough to get you through the exam. You are expected to have a certain level of knowledge and experience which is reflected in the exam pre-requisites.
The course consists of 27 separate sessions, totaling some 400 plus pages of content. The actual study time is approximately 35 hours – 40 hours.
- 1A – Course introduction
- 1B – Projects and project management
- 1C – Program management
- 1D – Portfolio management
- 1E – Project management office
- 2A – Project life cycles
- 2B – Project stakeholders and governance
- 2C – Organizational Governance
- 3A – Project management processes
- 4A – Project integration management
- 5A – Scope and requirements management
- 5B – Scope management
- 6A – Time management
- 6B – Estimating
- 7A – Plan cost management
- 7B – Control costs
- 8A – Project quality management
- 9A – Project human resource management
- 9B – Teamwork
- 9C – Leadership
- 9D – Conflict management
- 9E – Human resource management summary
- 10A – Plan communications management
- 10B – Information management and reporting
- 11A – Project risk management
- 12A – Project procurement management
- 13A – Project stakeholder management
- Course quiz
- Exam simulator
- 12 months access to PMP Online learning
- 27 separate sessions covering knowledge areas described in PMBOK® Guide – sessions contain real life examples helping learners to apply the theory
- Over 400 pages of multimedia content – the actual study time is in the region of 35-40 hours
- A wealth of interactive exercises and puzzles to help develop practical application and assist with knowledge retention; learners are also introduced to virtual classmates, a group of animated characters who help explore some of the PMBOK® Guide’s more complex concepts
- A proven exam simulator and a 50 question post-course quiz to test the users understanding.
The PMP® certification recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP® credential is the right choice for you.
If you wish to take the PMP® examination, the Project Management Institute does require that you either hold:
- A four-year degree (bachelors or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
You have to apply to the Project Management Institute before you can sit the exam. There’s a strict protocol as they have to authenticate that the above criteria has been met prior to exam attendance.
PMP® exam format
- The exam consists of 200 questions
- Of the 200 questions , 25 are considered pre-test questions
- Pre-test questions do not affect the score
- Computer based testing is the standard method of administration for PMI examinations .
- The allotted time for the CBT examination is four hours
- Exams are available via testing centres (prometric)
Maintaining a PMP® credential
As part of PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements program, a PMP credential holder will need to earn 60 PDUs per three-year cycle.
OR Buy Now !
For any more clarification email us @ email@example.com in relation to any of the above courses