PMOBytes is one of the leading companies providing project management solutions, consultancy services and trainings to different entities across the globe. We established ourselves in Qatar from 2019 and since then we have dealt with numerous entities like Ooredoo, QNB, The Group, AAB (Toyota dealer), Cisco, Mannai, MOI, Google, Microsoft, QClould etc. to provide professional services and trainings around the project management discipline. We are also the owner for the product QPunch-Smart Project Management solution. We’re proud of our 5-Star rating on google from our clients. We are looking for an Product Manager with pre-sales capabilities who is self-driven and understands Agile practices, methodology, and Scrum framework. He can individually handle client demos and support for QPunch and different Atlassian products. Responsibilities will include client requests for product demos, system configuration, supporting user issues, maintaining the environment for uptime, and implementing/updating plug-ins. He should be able to provide compelling value-based demonstrations, support enterprise Proof of Concepts, and ultimately close business.
As a Product Manager at PMOBytes, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of Atlassian Products and QPunch. You will be responsible for defining and executing the product roadmap, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and ensuring the delivery of a high-quality product that meets the needs of our customers. This is a hands-on role that requires a deep understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies, excellent communication skills, and a passion for delivering exceptional products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science, or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in developing and maintaining software applications.
- Atleast 2 years of experience in Product management administrating Atlassian products and plug-ins (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jira Service Desk, Big picture, script runner, tempo planner, and tempo timesheets).
- Certification required ACP- 100, ACP-610, ACP-620 (Minimum of two Atlassian certifications are required), and Agile Certificated Scrum Master and Product Owner.
- Must have prior experience working with agile processes.
- Proven track record of taking new products from ideation stage to successfully selling in new and existing markets.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) – must be able to communicate at a business and technical level with internal teams, customers, partners, and executives.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Client centric focused with strong attention to detail.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Own the product lifecycle management from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Act as product owner on agile scrum team
- Conduct primary and secondary research to prove out new product ideas
- Present research findings to support your strategy decisions in a concise and meaningful format to executive stakeholders.
- Define, document, and prioritize user stories requirements
- Collaborate with Engineering and QA on planning and implementation of new product development activities
- Work with Support, Marketing, and Sales to take new products from development stage to successful release into the target markets
- Work with the other product managers and product leadership to discuss strategy of how new products overlap and incorporate into existing product offerings
- Present, advocate, and evangelize the needs of the platform to key internal stakeholders
- ACP- 100, ACP-610, ACP-620 (Minimum of two Atlassian certifications are required)
- Agile Certificated Scrum Master and Product Owner.