ITIL 4 Foundation
Get Certified in the Global Standardised ITIL® Framework. PMOBytes an AXELOS ATO (Authorized Training center) provides ITIL 4 Foundation course every month. We are also running individualised trainings over weekends for busy professionals in Doha, Qatar. Our instructors have 20+ experience in the IT Management field and are Authorized instructors from AXELOS and Peoplecert. They have a unique teaching style to help an aspiring candidate to understand the complex concepts in a very practical manner using real life examples.
The ITIL 4 Foundation level course provides delegates with an extensive introduction to the core concepts of ITIL. It helps in understanding of the ITIL guiding principles and demonstrates how they can improve an individual’s work and overall work of an organization.
With the help of the ITIL4 concepts and terminology, group discussions, case study-based activities and examples included in the course. Students will acquire the knowledge and skills to enable them to successfully pass the ITIL Foundation certification.
- In case you didn’t find the course quality after attending the first class, we will refund your fees.
- Practical based training covering real life ITIL 4 case studies and activities.
- Mock-up practice test questions post completion of the course·
- Online Student Portal access to track student progress and provide E-certificate.
- Guidance to complete the examination process.
- 100% satisfaction rate from past students with 95% success passing rate
- Assistance to clarify concepts during sample mock-up exams attempts.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL service management.
- Understand how ITIL guiding principles can help organisations to adopt and adapt ITIL service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system and the activities of the service value chain, and how they connect.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
You will gain knowledge of the internationally recognised Best Practice terminology, structure, basic concepts and the core principles of ITIL practices for Service Management to fully prepare you for the ITIL Foundation examination.
- 20 years of Professional Service Management Experience
- Certified in ITIL Expert, CISA, PMP, PRINCE 2, TOGAF, CCEIT and COBIT
- PG Diploma Holder in International Business
- Currently working as IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager
- Peoplecert Accredited Trainer for ITIL and PRINCE2
- Delivered more than 150 training programs throughout Middle-East, USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South-East Asia and India.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
|Physical Classroom||Virtual Class||Individual Virtual Class||E-learning|
|Location in Qatar||Online Tutor||Dedicated Online Tutor||Self Paced Learning with Exams|
|16 Hours||16 Hours||16 Hours||1 year|
|-2 days session (on weekend)||-10 sessions||Agreed Pre-booked sessions||24/7 from Registration|
|Included with Exam Voucher||Included with Exam Voucher||Individual sessions with Flexible timings and includes exam voucher||Learn Anytime from Anywhere|
This course includes, but is not limited to:
- Overview of ITIL4 Foundation
- Introduction and overview
- Key concepts of service management
- Four dimensions of service management
- Service value system
- Introduction to practices
- Purpose of 11 practices and some definitions
- Introduction to seven key practices in detail
- Continual improvement
- Change control
- Incident management
- Service request management
- Service desk
- Service level management
- Exam simulator
ITIL4 Course Details
- 12 months online access to our accredited ITIL 4 Foundation course
- Full tutor support
- ITIL 4 Foundation exam simulator
- Individuals at the start of their journey in service management
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- Individuals working in other parts of “IT” (digital, product, development) with strong interface with service delivery
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge
- Closed book
- 60 minutes duration
- 40 questions each worth 1 mark
- Pass mark 65% or higher (26 marks or above)