PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation & Practitioner Blended Learning
Blended learning is the best option for the professionals who are planning for PRINCE2 certification but are struggling with time.
The term ‘Blended Learning’ is now becoming increasingly used to describe the way that companies mix traditional classroom training and online learning, to provide the most successful overall results. You can use the online learning to learn the repetitive parts of the subject, such as the process model in PRINCE2 and then test these to Foundation exam level.
This can be completed in a way that allows different speeds and styles of learning to achieve the same target level of knowledge prior to moving forward, without the pressure of classroom and their peers.
During this time students have access to a trainer via phone or email, and will get as much support as they require.
PRINCE2 2017 Blended
QAR 4,800/- both PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner with exams
18 Hrs of classroom and virtual training in 3 months
Classroom Dates: 16 Nov 2019, 18 Jan 2020, 15 Feb-2020
Virtual Class: Every week (Monday) starting from 18 Nov 2019
Balanced Learning Approach
We have designed a balanced learning approach that equally allocates workload throughout the course to help you balance your study time with other commitments.
The course duration is scheduled for three months with 18 hours of classroom / virtual training along with 40 hours through our interactive e-learning platform with 1 to 1 support to facilitate your learning until you complete your exam.
With your commitments in regards to work and personal life. At times, long classroom hours can be boring and be stressful. Our blended learning method requires you to attend only 2 hours every month and then virtual training every week . These classes will be decided mutually with the students based on the everyone’s availability.
Enjoying learning from the ease of your home through “Blended Learning” where you will get individual attention in clearing your doubts through an interactive virtual training.
With our “Blended Learning” you can access our e-learning platform which has a 95% success rate where you can study from the ease of your home. Our interactive e-learning platform is compatible on iOS, android and PC. This e-learning platform has 6 sessions explaining the framework of PRINCE2 with the course overview, principles, themes, processes, activities, quizzes and an exam simulator. With our course structure, you will be required to spend only 45 minutes every day.
PRINCE2 blended learning benefits
- Significantly reduced costs versus a full classroom course
- Students can learn at their own pace
- Self testing gives confidence prior to workshops
- Increased flexibility in delivery
- Trainer support throughout the whole process
- Less time away from workplace for key people
- Proven higher exam pass rates
- Less pressure on students
- More focus on implementation rather than just passing exams
- ‘Just in time’ training for new staff
- Access to course material after training for review
- Provides consistent training across multiple locations
- Training easier to schedule.
PRINCE2 2017 Certification
The PRINCE2®, or ‘Projects In Controlled Environment’ certification) is one of the world’s most widely used project management frameworks, which is administered in the UK by AXELOS® and by PeopleCert® for examinations. This certification can be used by the employers to assess your understanding of your Project Management concepts and how to apply them throughout the project management life-cycle.
Therefore, this invites a question in your mind on how to achieve this certification. It is not an easy decision, don’t you worry. We at PMOBytes® have done the hard work in analyzing issues from several institutes. The common issue the students face is the lack of time and support from the institutes where majority of the students feel disconnected from the institute on reviewing the progress and performance on their learning curve.
However, PMOBytes® has come up with an interactive solution of “Blended Learning” where we are introducing a practical experience of learning by integrating classroom training, e-learning and virtual training. This article will give an overview of the course, learning outcomes, course schedule and benefits for each one. Read on to make the choice on your climbing the corporate ladder.
PRINCE2 2017 update in a nutshell
Next Class of Blended Learning for PRINCE2 2017 starts on 16th November 2019, exceptional discount for the first five joiners. Limited seats only.
OFFER PRICE $1,350/- (4,800/-) WITH EXAM VOUCHER
*There is no prerequisite for the Foundation Certification but for the Practitioner Certification completing the Foundation level from an accredited training organization is mandatory*
- 15 years of Professional Project Management Experience
- Certified in PMP, PRINCE2, PMI- ACP, MSP, ITIL and ISO Auditing from BSI
- MBA in MIS (Management of Information systems)
- Currently working as Program Manager managing 42 projects directly or indirectly for the last 4 years
- Founder of PMOBytes
- Author of Overcoming Project Management problems published on Google books, Amazon, GRIN etc. in multiple languages
The purpose of the Foundation level is to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2 method to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment that supports the PRINCE2 methodology. More Details
The purpose of the Practitioner level is to confirm you have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 in scenario situations. The candidate must have passed the PRINCE2 Foundation exam prior to taking the Practitioner examination. More Details
- Course Material
- Official PRINCE2 2017 Manual from AXELOS LIMITED
- Exam Vouchers
- E-learning access
- Course completion certificate
- Sample papers
- Access to games, flash cards and quizzes to prepare for the exams
- Pre-mock-up test in real exam conditions prior to actual exams
- Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers
- Other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including:
- Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
- Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts)
- Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel)
There is no prerequisite for the Foundation Certification but for the Practitioner Certification completing the Foundation level from an accredited training organization is mandatory
Other Courses !
For any more clarification email us @ email@example.com in relation to any of the above courses