For 6 Months Contract
The project manager is responsible for ensuring the projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
This would include but is not limited to:
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Assisting where necessary draft BCs, RFIs, RFQs & RFPs for PMOBYTES projects in both languages (Arabic/English) if it’s required.
- Support PMOBYTES team to attending and participating in meetings with tender committee.
- Developing a Project Management Plan, including project objectives, deliverables, role/responsibilities/contact information, communication protocols, document control methodology, cost management, schedule management and quality management plans.
- Developing projects scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Maintaining ongoing dialogue with PMOBYTES IT team and Vendors and escalating issues to the Director through PMOBYTES.
- Developing and maintaining the overall project milestone schedule.
- Developing and maintaining a Project Risk Management Plan for the project life.
- Managing and overseeing the Project Budget (including professional services, licensing, maintenance & support).
- Providing a bi-weekly report to PMOBYTES PMO on the progress of the projects.
- Scheduling and conducting on-site bi-weekly progress meetings involving PMOBYTES members.
- Keeping track of the budget and advising PMOBYTES on the status of the budget and schedule. This will include timely advice on any situation which may increase the cost of the project or result in delayed completion.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation files.
- Reviewing any requests for changes, and submitting written recommendations to PMOBYTES with final terms and price for consideration and approval.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project’s creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope, budget, and justification.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a must.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in handling IT projects.
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.