PMOBytes is offering the Project Fundamental course to anyone who wants to get started in a career of project management or want to have a basic understanding how projects are professionally managed. The course is based on APM (Association of Project Management) UK Body of Knowledge.
Project Management Course Benefits
- Familiarization of Project Management terminologies used on the job
- Satisfies the requirement of PMP and CAPM for 35 hours of study time
- Awareness for major standards and published methods that relate to professional project management.
- A Better understanding of this qualification in relation to the path towards the advance certifications for career progression
- Candidate completing this course will be able to appear successfully for the APM (Association for Project Management) examination, a recognised certification from UK
Who should do this course?
Project Management Instructor Details
- 15 years of Professional Project Management Experience
- Certified in PMP, PRINCE 2, PMI- ACP, MSP, ITIL and ISO Auditing from BSI
- MBA in MIS (Management of Information systems)
- Currently working as Program Manager managing 42 projects directly or indirectly for the last 3 years
- Founder of PMOBytes
- Author of Overcoming Project Management problems published on Google books, Amazon, GRIN etc. in multiple languages
APM Project Value in Real Life
Below video illustrates participant's feedback on how the APM Project Fundamentals course benefited them in their jobs.
Project Management Pricing Options
|Physical Classroom||Virtual Class||Individual Virtual Class||E-learning|
|Location in Qatar||Dedicated Online Tutor||Dedicated Online Tutor||Self Paced Learning|
|16 Hours||16 Hours||16 Hours||6 months|
|-16 session (excluding weekends)||-16 session (excluding weekends)||Agreed Pre-booked session||24/7 from Registration|
|Original Price: $300/-
|Original price: $300/-
|Original price: $160/-
Project Management Course Options
The course is offered in multiple ways, you can either take our classroom or virtual classes as per the defined schedule or sign up for self paced E-learning module to gain a 6 months access to our Portal to complete this course. Below is the demo for E-learning self paced learning module.
Project Management Course Syllabus
The Project Management Centre
Organising a Project
Planning a Project
Scheduling a Project
Controlling a Project
Closing Down a Project
- How to approach the exam
- Randomised exam questions to test understanding
Click below button to request more details:
OR Buy Now
For any more clarification email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org in relation to any of the above courses