APMG-International Change Management Foundation
$400 offer price: $240
Change Management is associated with the effects and management of change; this is a high priority for any organisations where change is important to facilitate project implementation. This qualification is based on the theory and application of change for the individual, change for the organisation, communication and stakeholder engagement and change management best practice. Once you have passed the Foundation qualification you can progress to the more advanced Practitioner qualification.
About The Course
- The Change Management qualification is aimed at anyone involved in change at any level within an organisation.
- Change leaders (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- Change Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Organisational Development Managers
- Change ‘agents’ (e.g. Business Change Managers)
- Change implementers (e.g. Programme/Project Managers)
- Change support (e.g. Programme/Project Office) and Operational Line
- Senior Management
- The Change Management Context
- Learning and the individual
- Change and the individual
- Change and the organisation – Part 1
- Change and the organisation – Part 2
- Stakeholder engagement
- Communication and Engagement
- Change Impact
- Change readiness
- Exam technique
- Exam simulator
There are no pre-requisites required in order to begin a Foundation course in
Duration: It takes approximately 10-12 hours to complete the online learning.
Accreditation: The purpose of the Foundation certification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of Change Management to work as an informal member of a team working on an organisational change initiative.
- Multiple choice
- Four sections, total of 50 questions
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
The Foundation certification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner certification
- 12 months online access to accredited ILX Change Management e-learning
- Change Management mock exam revision tools
Click below button to request a quote now:
OR Buy Now !
For any more clarification email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org in relation to any of the above courses