Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
$200 offer price: $160
The CAPM e-learning is based on the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013. Students view and review e-learning sessions, complete a range of interactive exercises in each session and test themselves with a range of multiple choice format questions. These questions are based on typical questions in the CAPM examination.
About The Course
Students view and review e-learning sessions, complete a range of interactive exercises in each session and test themselves with a range of multiple choice format questions. These questions are based on typical questions in the CAPM examination.
At the conclusion of the course students will:
- Have sufficient knowledge and understanding to work as an informed member of a project team undertaking a variety of project management roles
- Be able to examine and analyse the inputs, tools and techniques of the processes and knowledge areas of the PMBOK® Guide
- Fulfil the eligibility requirement for the CAPM examination to complete the required 23 contact hours of formal education
- Be able to describe each process group and knowledge area of the PMBOK® Guide
LEARNING SYNOPSIS SESSIONS
2. Project Lifecycle & Organisation
3. Project Management Processes
4. Project Integration Management
5. Project Scope Management
6. Project Time Management
7. Project Cost Management
8. Project Quality Management
9. Plan Human Resource Management
10. Project Communications Management
11. Project Risk Management
12. Project Procurement Management
13. Project Stakeholder Management
14. Course Quiz
15. Exam Simulator
- 12 months online access to accredited CAPM e-learning
- CAPM mock exam revision tools
This qualification is for those delegates who are looking to start or add project management skills into their current role or who want to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility.
To apply for the CAPM examination, you need to have either:
- A secondary diploma (high school diploma/global equivalent) and 1,500 hours of professional experience on a project team or
- A secondary diploma (high school diploma/global equivalent) and 23 contact hours of formal education
You also have to apply to PMI® before you can sit the exam. There’s a strict protocol as they have to authenticate that the above criteria has been met prior to exam attendance.
OR Buy Now !
For any more clarification email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org in relation to any of the above courses