Agile Project Management™
The Agile Project Management™ (AgilePM®) approach aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be agile – providing proven scalability and the ability to work with corporate management processes, supported by a track record of success over many years in IT and non-IT projects.
With a clear, concise and detailed perspective on project productivity, the AgilePM® certification is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
An AgilePM® Certification allows individuals to:
- Develop a more advanced, applied level of knowledge to gain an understanding of agile and the ability to apply relevant project management methods, leading to successful agile projects
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation
- Actively promote trust and close co-operation between the business and developers and gives the business ongoing visibility into what is happening
- Combine knowledge of more traditional management methodologies with agile to better adapt to a changing business environment
- Improve time-to-market and project success rates while simultaneously accelerating results by encouraging stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls.
An AgilePM® Certification allows organisations to:
- Deliver change faster, at a lower cost and with lower risk by continually validating project milestones against business objectives
- Complement and work with existing corporate processes such as PRINCE2®, quality and audit processes which improves rigour and visibility around project management, leading to a proven track record of successful delivery in a corporate environment
- Simply adopt a tried and tested approach rather than developing and integrating a company-specific agile management process
- Achieve better communication and control over projects and adapt project plans without disrupting the project budget, timescale and scope
- Develop professionalism in employees and include agile certification in employee professional development schemes.
About The Course
Agile projects are characterised by highly self-empowered teams delivering products incrementally with a focus on early delivery of real benefits to the business. Unlike more traditional approaches, Agile projects fix time, cost and quality at the early phases of the project and manage contingency by developing a clear view of priorities in collaboration with the business.
Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM , the AgilePM certification lives up to its name by providing users of the methos with the core principles needed to facilitate a successful project, whilst allowing a degree of scope and agility that not many other methodologies provide. Agile Project Management™ (AgilePM) Foundation e-learning has been fully accredited and will prepare you for the formal examination.
SESSION 1 – COURSE INTRODUCTION – WHAT IS AGILE?
Introduction to the basic concepts of AgilePM and its history, along with its eight underlying principles.
SESSION 2– ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Introduces the recommended roles and responsibilities.
SESSION 3 – INSTRUMENTAL SUCCESS FACTORS, DSDM PROCESS & PRODUCTS
This session examines three key aspects of DSDM, beginning with how ISF’s help bring about a successful outcome. It goes on to look at the process model which supports the method and the products produced throughout the project.
SESSION 4 – PLANNING AND CONTROL
This session examines how agile responds to change rather than following a plan and explores planning, testing and the tracking and control concepts. The sessions goes on to outline the DSDM approach to planning and quality throughout the lifecycle.
SESSION 5 – DAILY STAND-UPS & OTHER DSDM PRACTICES
A detailed look at the concept of Daily Stand-ups and how AgilePM uses different techniques to improve project communications.
SESSION 6 – MOSCOW PRIORITISATION & TIMEBOXES
This session looks at techniques such as the MoSCoW principle and the concept of Timeboxing in an agile project.
SESSION 7 – EXAM TECHNIQUE
This session introduces users to the format of the AgilePM Foundation exam and provides some useful tips when taking the examination.
SESSION 8 – EXAM SIMULATOR
A timed exam simulator, which provides access to a comprehensive database of practice questions.
- 12 months online access to accredited AgilePM Foundation e-learning
- Full tutor support by phone or email for the duration of your learning
With a clear, concise and detailed perspective on project productivity,the Agile PM certification is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
Foundation examination format
For the 2014 exams aligned to Handbook v2.0
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book.
Click below button to request a quote now:
OR Buy Now !
For any more clarification email us @ email@example.com in relation to any of the above courses