PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP)®
We are offering classroom training on PMBOK® 6th Edition
Next class starting 18th October 2019, exceptional discount for first five joiners. Limited seats only.
Key Benefits of pmp certification & training
- Practical based training covering real life project management case studies and activities.
- Top achievers might be offered jobs within PMOBytes or our clients.
- 35 hours of learning training to complete required PMI exam hours.
- Two Mock-up 200 test questions Post Exam with answers·
- PMOBytes Exam Prep and Project Management Knowledge and Skills E-book.
- Online Student Portal access to track student progress.
- Guidance to complete the examination process.
- Assistance to clarify concepts when attempting sample mock-up exams.
- Pre-agreed 10 minutes weekly session with PMOBytes founder to discuss real life PM issues
- Pre-course Online Mock Exam
- 15 years of Professional Project Management Experience
- Certified in PMP, PRINCE2, PMI- ACP, MSP, ITIL and ISO Auditing from BSI
- MBA in MIS (Management of Information systems)
- Currently working as Program Manager managing 42 projects directly or indirectly for the last 4 years
- Founder of PMOBytes
- Author of Overcoming Project Management problems published on Google books, Amazon, GRIN etc. in multiple languages
PMP Course Overview
Project Management Professional (PMP)® is an industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP credential demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
This Classroom course is aimed at people who work, or would like to work, on projects on a daily basis and would like to achieve the PMP ® Certification - based on PMBOK ® Guide- 6 th
Edition . More specifically, this course is for project managers who want to master the Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK ® ) - 6th Edition and improve their skills in managing projects.
This course fulfills all exam requirements and approved 35 hrs of contact for the PMP Exam.
This program contains 10 highly interactive and modular course units. The course is enriched by engaging questions from real-life project situations. Through the two interactive mock exams (included as part of course-ware), the participants will be optimally prepared to take and pass the
Below is the demo for E-learning self paced learning module.
Project management professional Course Delivery OPTIONS
|Physical Classroom||Virtual Class||Individual Virtual Class||E-learning|
|Location in Qatar||Dedicated Online Tutor||Dedicated Online Tutor||Self Paced Learning|
|40 Hours||40 Hours||40 Hours||1 year|
|-5 days session||-30 sessions||Agreed Pre-booked sessions||24/7 from Registration|
| Price: $499/-|
Next batch starting on October 18, 2019
| Price: $400/-
Next batch as per your needs
Individual sessions with Flexible timings
Learn Anytime from Anywhere
PMP Course Syllabus
- Course Overview
- Introduction to Project management
- The Role of the Project Manager
Session 3 & 4
Session 6 & 7
- Monitoring and Controlling
- Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge and Skills Contd
- Guidelines for the PMP Exam Preparation
Self Study Review
- Completion of E-learning module
- Exam simulator scores analysis
project management professional Course Details
PMOBytes PMP course is based on the PMBOK® Guide. Students will have a complete a range of interactive exercises in each session and test themselves with a range of multiple choice format questions. These questions are based on typical questions in the PMP examination.Learners are introduced to some of the PMBOK® Guide more complex concepts. Each session also includes numerous multiple choice questions to test the users understanding.
This is not simply an exam crammer, but provides a comprehensive insight into the world of projects and project management. After completing this course, learners will have a much greater understanding and will be well prepared to sit the PMP® examination however it is important to remember especially with PMP that the training course alone will not be enough to get you through the exam. You are expected to have a certain level of knowledge and experience which is reflected in the exam pre-requisites. The module part of the course consists of 27 separate sessions, totaling some 400 plus pages of content. The actual study time is approximately 35 hours – 40 hours.
- 27 separate sessions covering knowledge areas described in PMBOK® Guide – sessions contain real life examples helping learners to apply the theory
- Over 400 pages of multimedia content – the actual study time is in the region of 35-40 hours
- A wealth of interactive exercises and puzzles to help develop practical application and assist with knowledge retention; learners are also introduced to virtual classmates, a group of animated characters who help explore some of the PMBOK® Guide’s more complex concepts
- A proven exam simulator and a 50 question post-course quiz to test the users understanding.
The PMP® certification recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP® credential is the right choice for you. Those considering adopting the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge or taking the PMP exam, such as:
The PMP® certification recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP® credential is the right choice for you.
- A four-year degree (bachelors or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
You have to apply to the Project Management Institute before you can sit the exam. There’s a strict protocol as they have to authenticate that the above criteria has been met prior to exam attendance.
- The exam consists of 200 questions
- Of the 200 questions , 25 are considered pre-test questions
- Pre-test questions do not affect the score
- Computer based testing is the standard method of administration for PMI examinations .
- The allotted time for the CBT examination is four hours
- Exams are available via testing centres (prometric)
As part of PMI's Continuing Certification Requirements program, a PMP credential holder will need to earn 60 PDUs per three-year cycle.