ITIL® 4 Foundation
Next classroom training starting 21st June 2019, exceptional discount for first five joiners. Limited seats only.
- In case you didn't find the course quality satisfactory after attending the first class, we will refund your fees.
- Practical based training covering real life ITIL V4 case studies and activities.
- Mock-up practice test questions post completion of the course·
- Online Student Portal access to track student progress and provide E-certificate.
- Guidance to complete the examination process.
- Assistance to clarify concepts when attempting sample mock-up exams.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL service management
- Understand how ITIL guiding principles can help organisations to adopt and adapt ITIL service management
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system and the activities of the service value chain, and how they connect
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement
You will gain knowledge of the internationally recognised Best Practice terminology, structure, basic concepts and the core principles of ITIL practices for Service Management to fully prepare you for the ITIL Foundation examination.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
|Physical Classroom||Virtual Class||Individual Virtual Class||E-learning|
|Location in Qatar||Online Tutor||Dedicated Online Tutor||Self Paced Learning|
|16 Hours||16 Hours||16 Hours||1 year|
|-2 days session (on weekend)||-10 sessions (excluding weekends)||Agreed Pre-booked sessions||24/7 from Registration|
| Price: $400/-
Next course on 21st and 22nd June 2019
|Price: $400/-||Price: $500/-
Individual sessions with Flexible timings
Learn Anytime from Anywhere
This course includes, but is not limited to:
- Overview of ITIL
- Introduction and overview
- Key concepts of service management
- Four dimensions of service management
- Service value system
- Introduction to practices
- Purpose of 11 practices and some definitions
- Introduction to seven key practices in detail
- Continual improvement
- Change control
- Incident management
- Service request management
- Service desk
- Service level management
- Exam simulator
The ITIL 4 course provides delegates with an extensive introduction to the core concepts of ITIL 4. It helps your understanding of the ITIL 4 principles and demonstrates how they can improve an individual's work and the work of the organisation. With the help of the ITIL 4 concepts and terminology, group discussions, case study-based activities, and examples included in the course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to enable you to successfully pass the ITIL 4 certification.
- 12 months online access to our accredited ITIL 4 Foundation course
- Full tutor support
- ITIL 4 Foundation exam simulator
- ITIL 4 Foundation exam voucher valid for 12 months from purchase date.
- ITIL 4 Foundation official manual
- Closed book
- 60 minutes duration
- 40 questions each worth 1 mark
- Pass mark 65% or higher (26 marks or above)